It is known for dog owners that keeping their dog safe is the most
important thing in life. Their well-being, happiness, and health are in
our hands because we are the only ones who can take care of them.
Polacco shared on Facebook that her daughter's dog called Wasabi was a
victim of a a pork rind bag and she also advised the pet owners to keep
yogurt containers, treat bags, zip lock bags, and chip bags away from
the cats and the pups.
Menja, another dog, was also a
victim to a snack bag. His mother, Shira Reese, told WUSA9 how she found
her dog dead. She said that she found a Goldfish bag around his neck
while he was unresponsive. Watch the video above to have more
Share this with your family and friends.